Status in the University: Lecturer
Educational background (degree/school
Hold a BSc (Physics) from KNUST and MPhil (Solid State Physics) from KNUST
Scholarly (Research) Interests
- Control systems engineering
- Embedded systems technologies
- Microbial Fuel Cells (MFCs) technologies
Selected (Recent) Publications
- Opoku-Donkor, R. Y. Tamakloe, R. K. Nkum and K. Singh. Effect of COD on OCV,Pover production and Coulombic Efficiency of Single-Chambered Microbial Fuel Cells, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET).Volume 4,issue 7, November – December 2013, pp. 198-206.
- Y. Tamakloe, K. Singh, T. Opoku-Donkor. H2O2 as electron acceptor in double chamber microbial fuel cells. International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET), ISSN 0976 – 6480(Print), ISSN 0976 – 6499(Online) Volume 5, Issue 1, January (2014).
- Y. Tamakloe, T. Opoku-Donkor, M. Donkor, H. Agamasu. Comparative study of double chamber microbial fuel cells (DC-MFCs) using Mfensi clay as ion-exchange-partition: effect of pot size. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications e-ISSN: 2320-8163, www.ijtra.com Volume 3, Issue 2 (Mar-Apr 2015), PP. 126-12800447728211431
An engineering physicist with over 20 years experience in the IT and electronics industry. I have work as a consultant for many corporate organizations and institutions in the area of smart card and biometric security systems design and implementation. I have skills in the area of Network Infrastructure design and implementation as well as process control solutions for industries.
Courses Teaching/Taught at GTUC
Embedded System and VLSI technologies